We know you have questions
Dont worry, we have answers.
What is your service area?
South Orange County- Lake Forest, Foothill Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto de Caza, Ladera Ranch, Rancho Mission Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Hills, Mission Viejo. If our schedule allows we will service cities out of our service area for an additional $20 fee
What is included in the rental?
The rental fee includes design of the yard card, installation and removal of the yard card. Once your order is confirmed and delivery date is set, you will receive a confirmation email with payment details.
What are the installation location options?
We will work with the customer to place the greeting in the front, side or back yard. Unfortunately, at this time, we can not do installment on turf.
What are the installation and take down guidlines?
We offer installation the night before the celebration or during another time pre-arranged between Yard Pop and the customer. If possible, please water your yard for 10 minutes or so before installation. “H Stakes” are used to place the letters on lawns or planter beds leaving no damage behind. We will retrieve our card from your yard 24 to 48 hrs after your card has been delivered depending on which package you selected.
While the sign is on your property
- Do not attempt to remove the card yourself.
- Do not attach balloons or other items to the letters.
- Do not run your sprinklers while the card is in your yard.
- If our card is damaged in any way while on your property you will be invoiced for the damages.
If you must cancel a booking, you can choose to receive half of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any yard cards and in this case you will receive a full refund. Inclement weather includes heavy rain, high winds and any other Act of God that would put us or our yard card in harm’s way.
When no refund will be given
- The client giving us the wrong address.
- The homeowner requesting us to remove the yard card.
- Being denied access to a gated community.
- Any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- Circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that are out of our control.